Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am not ashamed...

One song thats really pumps me up as a man of god is this song.



May the world know that I am yours. Iwill never be silenced. I will resist my sin to the point of blood, and I willwear my scars like badges of honor. But let my hope cry out that my God isgreater than the pain of persecution. My God is greater than thisworld.There will never be another chance to live today for God. There willnever be another name that can save us from ourselves. And so, steadfast andundeterred, I will proclaim the name of Christ to a dead and dying world. I amnot ashamed!We will resist our sin to the point of blood, and we will wearour scars like badges of honor. But let our hope cry out that our God isgreater than the pain of persecution.Blinded, I saw that Christ is Lord.Now, may the world see you through open eyes. God, my Father, reign

No comments:

Post a Comment